What can I do with MyNCH Health Portal?
Easy access to information helps you make better health decisions. That’s why we created a secure online tool that allows you to stay connected and in charge of your health. With MyNCH Health Portal you can:
- View your electronic health record
- Review lab results, medications, allergies, immunizations
- View and download discharge instructions and education materials
- View upcoming appointments
How do I sign up?
Upon registration, you will be asked to provide your email address.
- You will receive an invitation with a link through your email.
- Follow the simple instructions for registration. Please note: your MRN code will be your security code.
- Remember to bookmark MyNCH Health Portal to continue viewing your health information.
The MyNCH Health Portal is HIPAA compliant and offers security while viewing, storing and sharing your health information.
To register for the MyNCH Health Portal, contact your NCH Physician’s Group office or NCH Facility that you are established with. For 24/7 technical support, if you have questions or trouble signing into your account, call 877-621-8014.
Please note: You first must register for a MyNCH Health Portal account at one of our NCH Physician Group offices or NCH Facilities. If you have already created an account at one of our locations, please continue by clicking here.