Monthly members pay the monthly dues on the first of every month via a credit card on file or bank draft. There are no initiation fees. For your convenience, the initial/joining month is pro-rated. Monthly members receive the following membership benefits:
- Access to both Wellness Centers
- Unlimited access to all group exercise classes
- Access to the outdoor lap pool (available at Briggs Wellness only)
- Pilates Reformer and massage therapy services at reduced member rate
- Two complimentary one-hour equipment orientation sessions. Refresher orientations are available to members on an annual basis.
- Access to degreed wellness professionals for assistance with equipment, exercise plans and guidance with achieving health goals.
Flexible Holds and Cancellations
We know that it may be difficult for you to take full advantage of your membership privileges – travel plans, work schedules, holidays, etc. That’s why we provide each monthly member the option to temporarily put their membership on hold for a minimum of four weeks or to cancel. Holds and cancellations must be done by submitting a completed hold/cancellation form. The monthly dues is not pro-rated during the month of the hold/cancellation. All monthly members must pay a reactivation fee of $25.00 after returning from a hold and/or cancellation. Monthly members must complete one full billing cycle before a membership may be placed on hold or cancelled.
We understand the importance of our members’ health and well-being. As a member, if you need to put your membership on hold for medical reasons, simply provide us with a note from your physician upon your hold or reactivation to waive the reactivation fee of $25.00.
*Dependent rate is valid for any child between the ages of 12-17 years of age. 18 years and older no longer qualify to receive dependent rate.