The entire NCH pediatric team is focused on caring for the unique needs of children and their families. We provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to meet the healthcare needs of infants and children up to 18 years of age. Whether the visit is due to a pediatric emergency, an ongoing illness or a regular well child check up with one of our pediatric specialists, you will find that our doctors and specially trained pediatric nurses are committed to delivering the best possible care to all family members.
Pediatric Emergency Department
The only 24-hour pediatric emergency department in Collier county, designed for children ages birth to 18. Our team includes pediatric emergency board-certified physicians, nurses and medical staff with access to pediatric sub-specialists.
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Safe and secure with designated entrance
- Fear-free environment to relieve stress and anxiety
- Child-focused decor
- Outfitted with the most advanced, child-sized medical equipment
- Waiting room serves only pediatric emergencies – no mixing with adults
- Streamlined process for moving children through triage quickly and efficiently
We offer a comfortable, high-quality experience for children from birth through 18 years of age with a flexible schedule to fit your families’ needs. Our courteous staff and board-certified pediatricians make every effort to help you and your child feel comfortable.